1 cup (250 mL) prepared enchilada sauce
1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato sauce
8 large Swiss chard leaves, stems trimmed
1 pkg (250 g) Tilda Lime and Cilantro Steamed Basmati Rice
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup (250 mL) shredded cooked chicken
1 cup (250 mL) canned Yves Black Beans, drained and rinsed
1/3 cup (75 mL) frozen corn, thawed
2 green onions, finely sliced
2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease 13- x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish. Mix enchilada sauce and tomato sauce; spoon 1/2 cup (125 mL) into bottom of baking dish; set aside.
2. In large pot of boiling salted water, blanch Swiss Chard leaves for about 1 minute or until leaves just start to wilt and are pliable. Drain and spread on tea towel; pat dry. Let cool completely.
3. Toss together rice, 1/2 cup (125 mL) enchilada sauce mixture, 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese, chicken, beans, corn and green onions until well combined.
4. Place 1 Swiss Chard leaf on work surface. Place 1/2 cup (125 mL) rice filling on core end of leaf and roll up tightly to enclose filling. Place seam side down in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining Swiss chard leaves and rice mixture. Pour remaining enchilada sauce mixture over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Alternatively, top with chopped avocado or thinly sliced fresh jalapeño peppers, or drizzle with sour cream.